Funny Jokes

Million Dollors 
An English teacher asked her 8th grade class to write an essay on what they would do if they had a million dollars. Larry handed in a blank sheet of paper. "Larry!" yelled the teacher, "you've done absolutely nothing. Why?" "Because if I had a million dollars, that's exactly what I would do!"

Sardaji In Problems
Sardarji: Doctor, I have a problem.
Doctor: What's your problem?
Sardarji: I keep forgetting things.
Doctor: Since when do you have this problem?
Sardarji: What problem?

For more click here

1 comment:

  1. On internet various famous & impressive sms web are running and your web are one of the best impressive messages web or blog, I am really impressed due to best collection inspirational messages so will trying for daily visit in your web for reading your messages

    ReplyDelete

Please Do not try to spam.You will be banned permanently.